Five deluxe rooms in the heart of Colorado's Roaring Fork Valley, conveniently located in downtown Carbondale.
Just down the road from Aspen, there’s a reason why Carbondale is called the Ultimate Rocky Mountain Hideout. Named one of the country’s best towns by National Geographic and Outside Magazine, and earning the honor being named a Colorado Creative District – one of only 12 in the state. Carbondale is a hidden gem that boasts a creative, eclectic community where fine food, fabulous drinks, the great outdoors and amazing people come together.
The Distillery Inn is truly one-of-a-kind. The only Inn worldwide housed within a working distillery. The Inn offers five luxury hotel suites available for nightly rental. Here guests can “Sleep with the Stills” in a relaxed, state-of-the-art room with refined amenities. Colorado is known for its rugged terrain, but these rooms are far from roughing it. Each room is outfitted with hand-selected sustainable materials, sophisticated finishes and the most comfortable beds this side of the Rockies. This is a unique and exceptionally quiet and comfortable alternative to traditional hotel lodging.
- Private balcony or patio
- king-sized beds with Fili D’Oro Italian linens
- flat-screen TV’s
- iPod docking stations
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Personalize mini bar & martini bar
- Spa bathrooms & rainshower
- Luxurious bathrobes
- Organic bath amenities by Colorado-based Ranch Organics & Carbondale’s own Osmia Organics
The only Inn in the world to be housed in a unique distillery.
- The only Inn in the world to be housed in a unique distillery.
- On-site Tasting Room
- Complimentary town-cruiser bicycles for day trips
- Complimentary self-parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary daily local newspaper delivery
- Rooftop Deck and covered patio with fireplace
- Note: our boutique Inn does not have a staffed front desk
Located in Carbondale, Colorado right on Main Street, where you can walk to all of the restaurants, shops and theaters of this quaint town. Go for a ride on the Rio Grande Bike Path, offering 44 miles of paved bike trail that connects Carbondale to Aspen, Basalt and Glenwood Springs.
- 0.8 mi from River Valley Ranch Golf Club
- 1.0 mi from Colorado Rocky Mountain School
- 3.5 mi from Aspen Glen Country Club
- 9.0 mi from Basalt/Willits Town Center
- 10.0 mi from Penny Hot Springs
- 13.0 mi from Glenwood Springs
- 24 mi for Pitkin County/Aspen Airport (ASE)
- 31.0 mi from Aspen
- 31.0 mi from Snowmass Village
- 42 mi from Vail/Eagle Airport (EGE)
- 99 mi from Grand Junction Regional Airport (GJT)